Drawing is one of the major forms of expression within the visual arts, and is generally concerned with the marking of lines and areas of tone onto paper. Drawing is a form of visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium. Instruments used include graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils, crayons, charcoal, chalk, pastels, various kinds of erasers, markers, styluses, and various metals (such as silver point). An artist who practices or works in drawing may be called a draftsman or draughts man.
There are several categories of drawing, including figure drawing, cartooning, doodling and shading. There are also many drawing methods, such as line drawing, stippling, shading, the surrealist method of entopic graphomania (in which dots are made at the sites of impurities in a blank sheet of paper, and lines are then made between the dots), and tracing (drawing on a translucent paper, such as tracing paper, around the outline of preexisting shapes that show through the paper).
As a professional illustrator and teacher, I was hired by a university to rescue two classes of Graphic Design students who were due to complete their diplomas, but they could not draw well.
Using the proven step by step workshops I had written and trialed over many years I took these students from rough amateurs to skilled practitioners of technical and commercial drawing. They passed their exams and earned their qualifications. Now these workshop manuals are available online.
I solemnly believe that If you can hold a pen you can draw! Discover the simple skill system taught to over 2,000 art and design students, teachers and illustrators over the past 18 years. These unique techniques get you in full control no matter what your current skill level.
So I teach this stuff:
- Nationally accredited training subjects in Dip GD, MM, IT
- Drawing – technical and commercial illustration
- Dreamweaver Intro and Advanced web development
- Flash Intro and Advanced animation and interactive projects
- Freehand Intro and Advanced
- Fireworks Intro and Advanced
- Corel Draw Intro and advanced
- Web authoring and CSS
In the kit, you will receive:
- The 6 self-taught secrets to successful, professional art skills that have never been offered together before.
- A step-by-step process that begins at the very beginning level of skill. Never again will you sit in front of a blank drawing sheet wondering where to start.
- A complete set of black line master exercises that you can print out and make as many copies as you require for class use or your own practice.
- How to spot good materials that do the job well to free you from buying things you don’t need, in trying to achieve better results.
- Notes to help you assess your class (or yourself!) before you begin and as you progress through the course.
You can save $51 immediately off the original price of $80.00 and download my System right now for only $29!
Please note: this special discount is only being offered during this testing phase. It can be changed at any time. However, I will honor the discount pricing on all orders that I receive in the next 24 hours.
In fact, let me make it very simple for you to take advantage of this information right now. I’m going to give you three more FREE gifts to complete the system and the Template Kit, making this entire offer valued at over $300.
Get this deal at $29 and you won’t regret a thing!
If after trying my System you don’t find a wealth of extra drawing skills, I’ll refund every penny.