Shine bright like a diamond! Shine bright like a diamond! This song gives me creeps really since I can’t reach the high notes before. But thanks to this guide that I made, I can sing those lines with confidence without even a pause. Yes, I am now a self declared Rihanna singer!
That’s all thanks to the Easy Singing Lessons Free Download which you can access right now!
Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm. One who sings is called a singer or vocalist. Singers perform music (Arias, Recitatives, Songs, etc.) that can be sung either with or without accompaniment by musical instruments.
In many respects human song is a form of sustained speech, nearly anyone able to speak can also sing. Singing can be formal or informal, arranged or improvised. It may be done for pleasure, comfort, ritual, education, or profit. Excellence in singing may require time, dedication, instruction, and regular practice. If practice is done on a regular basis then the sounds are said to be more clear and strong. Professional singers usually build their careers around one specific musical genre, such as classical or rock. They typically take voice training provided by voice teachers or vocal coaches throughout their careers.
If you have always wanted to learn to sing better, sing higher, sing with more power and even go as far as create your own personal SIGNATURE VOICE…you have finally come to the right singing lessons site!
Singing lessons with the Sing Smart, Not Hard vocal training method and available singing tools is easy. You can be a better singer… and fast!
This singing lessons method will teach you how to use your voice as an instrument, how to increase your singing range, how to breathe for singing, how to keep from getting hoarse after singing, how to determine what you do and don’t like about your voice and specific details on how to change it for the better. And while it is important to exercise your voice with vocal exercises, these singing lessons teach you to really apply what you learn to the song material & singing style of your choice!
Start your personal singing lessons at home or in person today!
Singing Is Easy! Basic Foundation Series
Easy Singing Lessons Free Download
Singing Is Easy! Basic Foundation Series is the official curriculum manual for the Sing Smart, Not Hard™ vocal training method. Using the incredible organized system now known as “Ten Steps to Singing Success”, learn everything you need to know about the voice, how it works, how to analyze your own voice and make IMMEDIATE alterations for improvement…one easy step at a time. This singing lessons course is highly acclaimed by many different levels of singers and entertainers:
- Professional Singers – who have learned more about their voice through this singing lessons course than from years of voice training.
- Voice Teachers – who use this training system and method in their group and private singing classes, witnessing rapid improvement and understanding from their voice students. (Book and 2 CD version also available).
- Beginning Singers – who have learned how to overcome bad singing habits and get started on developing their own voice in as little as a few sittings with this singing lessons course!
- Voice-Over Artists – who have learned that changing their voice and vocal tone to fit a specific part is easy…if you understand resonance and tone placement.
- Teachers – who have learned how to speak more correctly and save themselves pain and swelling due to the constant talking teaching some subjects requires.