A popular saying, variously quoted but generally attributed to Ed Wynn is, “A comic says funny things; a comedian says things funny”, which draws a distinction between how much of the comedy can be attributed to verbal content and how much to acting and persona.
Ever wanted to be a comedian? A person who wanted to say funny stuff to people for entertainment, who seeks to entertain an audience, primarily by making them laugh. This might be through jokes or amusing situations, or acting a fool, as in slapstick, or employing prop comedy. A comedian who addresses an audience directly is called a stand-up comic.
Before you download your FREE 40-Page Joke Book, take a moment to read through the amazing bonus offer below.
This is a one-time deal and once you leave this page the offer will be gone. Don’t miss out.
- Special FREE Bonus #1- This 26 page ebook contains 75 of the best Irish jokes you’ll find anywhere. You’ll laugh so hard you’ll blow Guinness out your nose.
- Special FREE Bonus #2- The 100 Funniest Jokes Of All Time
- Special FREE Bonus #3- The Ultimate ‘Yo Mama’ Collection
- Special FREE Bonus #4- Almost 200 Q & A jokes directed at one of the few minorities left we can make fun of without getting sued, arrested or beheaded… blondes.
- Special FREE Bonus #5- This collection includes Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Online Joke Book. That’s over 250 pages of jokes and miscellaneous humor. If you can’t find something funny in here, then you’d better check you have a pulse.
- Special FREE Bonus #6- I sell this book separately for $20, but for today only… it’s a freebie.
- Special FREE Bonus #7- This concise report gives you that extra edge you’ve been looking for to make people laugh.
- Special FREE Bonus #8- Smiling For Dollars: 24 Ways To Make Money With Humor
- Special FREE Bonus #9- The Fun Factor: 10 Ways You Can Be Happier… Right Now!
- Special FREE Bonus #10- The chances are great that you could be missing the funniest jokes to tell without the joke selection secrets provided in this guide!
- Special FREE Bonus #11- Delivery & Timing Secrets gives you all the secrets you need to tell and deliver jokes for maximum laughter impact!
- Special FREE Bonus #12- Top 10 Joke Telling Mistakes details the most critical joke telling mistakes that people usually make when they tell a joke and it flops.
- Special FREE Bonus #13- This guide gives you the 7 essential secrets you must know now in order to be able to deliver a memorable and funny speech or presentation!
- Special FREE Bonus #14- This guide works in tandem with the Stand-up Comedy Fast Start Guide to really help you add laughter power to your speeches and presentations!
- Special FREE Bonus #15- There is one secret in this guide that you absolutely don’t want to miss when it comes to delivering any speech or presentation for big laughs!
- Special FREE Bonus #16- This guide will show you step-by-step how to use transition lines to set yourself up to tell ANY appropriate joke during virtually ANY speech or presentation!
- Special FREE Bonus #17- If you are a funny person in everyday life and want to try your hand at stand-up comedy, this ebook can keep you from wasting tons of time on myths and perceptions that are simply not true and can keep you from realizing your full comedy potential!
For today only…you can download your Free Joke Book thanks to www.SourceDownloads.com