The Glidecam is designed to work with smaller cameras that weigh less than ten pounds. It’s designed for independent filmmakers who aren’t working with the same guns that the big boys have. The Glidecam works by isolating the operators movements from the camera.
In this site you will be able to learn to Fly Your Camera With Perfection So You Can Create EPIC Wedding and Corporate Films!
What you’ll learn in this training video?
- How to properly position the camera on the device
- How to adjust vertical and horizontal balance so you can achieve perfect drop time
- How to achieve perfect walking and running shots
- How to execute a flawless 360 degree pan
- Techniques for avoiding drastic movements during drops and releases
- How to move from one location to the next without affecting your balance adjustments
- Which lenses you need in order to get the best flying shots possible
- Making the right cuts in the edit suite so your footage looks amazing in the finished video
So, what are your options?
1. You can hire an experienced freelancer to shoot for you. ($1,000+ Per Shoot)
2. You can do your best to balance the camera without any training and handle the shoot yourself resulting in footage that you and your clients won’t be happy with…or
3. You can learn how to do it right in the shortest possible time from award-winning cinematographers who have mastered the art of flying a camera
Here’s a hint. Option #3 will give you the best possible chance of shooting an EPIC film within a few days of studying the “Art of Flying” Training Video.
How much does it cost?
Well, realize that this resource could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. In fact if you asked Michael Gebben or one of the guys from Switzer Films to spend a day training you in person, you’d easily invest $1,500 or more!
But we aren’t going to charge you anywhere near that amount.
Is that fair or what?
That means you can try out the training video at our risk, while you see if it will help you or not. And if these techniques aren’t what you expected, we honestly want you to ask for your money back. And we’ll let you keep everything as our way of thanking you for giving it a try.
There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on us. If you don’t become a better cinematographer immediately after studying these techniques and applying what you learn to your own video shoots then we’re the loser, not you.