Improve your improvising. Learn Faster and do Solo in an instant!
Do any of these problems irritate you and makes you want to back out this guitar scales mastery:
- There are huge numbers of scales that you could learn. It is sometimes hard to even know where to start! This frustration and overwhelm can make you feel less enthusiastic about your guitar practice.
- They just sound like they are running up-and-down scales. They have no idea how to use scales in a musical and interesting way.
- You can’t visualize scales effortlessly over the ENTIRE fret board.
- You play scales without truly HEARING them.
- You see scales as patterns NOT notes.
- You struggle with moving fluidly between different parts of the fret board.
- Guitarists often find it challenging to jam with other musicians using the scales that they have just learnt in their practice room.
Solving these problems puts you in the top 5% of guitar players.
Think about your friends that plays guitar. Name one or a few who totally dominate scales? How many of them can read scales? How many can do solos musically, fluidly, all over the fret board.
This question is worthy of some serious thought.
Very few scale learning methods focus on all five of the essential mastery skills that lead to complete scale mastery. Most scale learning “methods” will give you a whole bunch of scale fingerings. Then they show you some licks. Maybe they even give you a few backing tracks. Then they leave you to it! This does not work for most people. It only works for the most talented guitar players out there. Most of us need some extra help!
The Five Mastery Skills
- Ears- If you have internalized the sound, how a single note sound.
- Eyes- You can see all the notes of the scale everywhere without having to think.
- Fingers- It is your ability to actually physically play the scale anywhere on your fret board. You can play the scale starting from any note, any position and any string.
- Intellect- This is your theoretical understanding of the scale.
- Applications- This is your ability to actually use the scale in a musical way.
So what does all this mean?
If you are lacking in even one area…you don’t really know the scale fully. It has not yet been internalized. This means that improvising using the scale in a musical way is challenging, (if not impossible)!
Before we go on, let me tell you the Benefits you can get when you get these exclusive deals:
- The Guitar Scale Mastery Free Download System- In this section of the website you’ll learn the EXACT system that I use to learn and internalize scales. Whenever I want to learn a new scale I follow this system. Once you learn the system you’ll be able to apply it to ANY scale that you want to master.
- Guitar Scale Activators- Guitar Scale Activators are special backing tracks. They are designed to bring to life (activate) the sound of any scale that you are practicing. This is very powerful. As a member you’ll gain access to all of the future Bonus Updates that are created during your membership period. All at no extra cost to you.
Exciting offers and deals right?
Grab 12 months access to this valuable information now…
I want to give you a really great deal. 🙂
I am offering you a 12 month Premium Membership to Guitar Scale Mastery for the one-time small investment of: $47 (US Dollars).
For this small amount you gain immediate access to:
- The Guitar Scale Mastery System.
- The Guitar Scale Activators.
- All the Bonus Updates that are created during the next 12 months years.
- This small investment of $47 works out to only $3.92 per month. Try getting lessons from a professional guitar tutor for that! In fact, $47 wouldn’t even cover the cost of a one hour guitar lesson with me.
As well as all the valuable information you’ll gain and the money you’ll save, you’ll also save yourself a LOT of time…
There is no risk to you with my 60 day 100% Ironclad, Money-back Guarantee.
Test drive your Guitar Scale Mastery membership for up to 60 days. If you feel you haven’t made massive improvements to your scale knowledge, I’ll cheerfully and promptly give all your money back…no hassles, no arguments, no small print, no questions asked. To be blunt, I’d be embarrassed to keep your money if you’re not 100% satisfied.