Drawing can be fun, and it is not as hard as you may think. One of the secrets of drawing is that any object can be broken down into its smaller parts. From big and tough semi-trucks to lean and fast sports cars, cars are cool to drive and even cooler to learn how to draw. Satisfaction guaranteed! Straight on your photoshops. Are you ready? You better will!
You Are Just Moments Away From Discovering:
- How To Quickly And Easily Produce Mind-Blowing Car Renderings Using Photoshop
- How To Create 3D Cars In Photoshop That Look Real, First Time, Every Time
- Simple Tips And Tricks The Pros Use To Amaze Their Clients
- The Most Common Mistakes When Rendering Cars in Photoshop And How To Fix Them
- Detailed Step-By-Step Car Rendering Tutorials Made Easy
These are videos of me actually rendering cars in Photoshop right before your very eyes, as if you were literally sitting side by side with me, looking over my shoulder as I work with Photoshop on your computer showing you how each rendering is done. You can watch the videos using you favorite web browser and learn how to render cars in Photoshop at your own pace and without any fixed schedule… working from the comfort of your own computer!
Here are the things you will discover if you get this deal:
- How to produce realistic 3D looking cars within a couple of hours using Photoshop (or any other image editing program such as Corel Photo-Paint, Paint Shop Pro and GIMP)
- How to choose the right colors so your renderings really pop out of your screen
- The best way to add color and tone to make your renderings come alive
- Why adding shadows the right way will give your renderings extra depth and shape definition
- The insider tips on how to create classic chrome reflections
- How to render realistic-looking windows – both transparent and tinted
- Creating perfect reflections the quick and easy way
- The multiple ways of adding highlights that give your renderings more life
- What to refer to when rendering indicator lights
- Learn how to instantly change the look and feel of a rendering in a few mouse clicks
- Everything you need to know about how design professionals use Photoshop layers
- A simple cheat that design pros use to produce perfect rims
- How the pros ‘borrow’ existing images to save time and make their renderings more realistic
- Creating simple interior details quickly
- How to use Photoshop to finish off a rendering to really bring out the car without overpowering it
- One surprising tip on what you shouldn’t use Photoshop for
- Step-by-step analysis of rendering examples so you can see how the pros produce amazing renderings
This How to Draw Cars Free video program is based on over 15 years design experience and 10 years refining my client Photoshop renderings, I was originally going to sell it for just $97.00. That’s a bargain in anyone’s language. Since there are no duplication costs for online video programs, you can get these videos for much less than it would cost if it were a DVD – AND you get it instantly (no shipping fees required)
But I’ve taken it one step further! As part of a Special Introductory Offer, you’ll only invest $67.00!
See? Do you believe now? Watch all the videos , download the bonuses and try all the tutorials out for yourself. In the unlikely event you aren’t 100% delighted and thrilled with the information, for whatever reason or no reason at all, I want you to contact me for a complete refund on your investment.