Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Written music is a language that has been developing for thousands of years, and even the music we read today has been around for over 300 years. Music notation is the representation of sound with symbols, from basic notations for pitch, duration, and timing, to more advanced descriptions of expression, timbre, and even special effects. Music is like chocolates in our ears as much as we wanted to stop it, the more it gets better and better. Everyone wanted to read music, but how? Music is one of the things I love and I wanted to share this amazing talent I have. Can you imagine the confidence that would bring? Just think of the feeling that you’d have knowing that anywhere, anytime you could play any song from any genre. The onlookers would obviously think you’re some sort of musical genius.
Reading music immediately takes you to a new, higher level. It really frees you up to enjoy and create music like you know it was meant to be. Here is what you will learn from this amazing, fabulous e-book:
- You don’t need to be a prodigy
- You don’t need any background in music theory
- You don’t need to spend hours in a classroom with a boring teacher
- It’s not memorization that you forget after 5 minutes
- It’s not just some book that you’re left to struggle through by yourself
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re a vocalist or play the piano, guitar or violin. My program works for ANY instrument, even for conductors!
Once you download your copy of my exclusive manual called “Read Music Now: How Anyone Can Learn to Read Music Almost Immediately! free download” you’ll discover EXACTLY what you need to do to start reading music by the end of the week!
Here’s what you’ll know in just a matter of days:
- How to Read Notes – From sixteenth notes to full notes and every other length!
- Timing – How to be your own metronome and never, ever be off
- Tempo – Matching your play to the style of piece EVERY time
- Transposing 101 – This is normally considered advanced, but it’ll be a snap for you
- Volume & Dynamics – Nail this one and it’s the mark of a true master
- Special Instructions – Ties, Repeats, and Fermatas
I’m serious about helping as many people get set free from the curse of not being able to read music as humanly possible, so if you’re serious about learning to read music, and want to KNOW HOW a week from now, then I’m willing to let you in on an exclusive New-Release Special Offer. Let me help you and let’s help one another.