It’s easy to feel intimidated by the thought of writing a screenplay. The rules! The formatting! The binding! Don’t let the seemingly endless parade of screenwriting elements scare you away from writing your first script. Since a familiarity with the basics of the craft is half the battle, I have created this handy overview on how to write a screenplay to help you get up to speed on screenwriting fundamentals.
Combine that with the right software, books and supplies, and you’ll be ready to type FADE IN before you know it.
A screenplay can be an original piece, or based on a true story or previously written piece, like a novel, stage play or newspaper article. At its heart, a screenplay is a blueprint for the film it will one day become. Professionals on the set including the producer, director, set designer and actors all translate the screenwriter’s vision using their individual talents. Since the creation of a film is ultimately a collaborative art, the screenwriter must be aware of each person’s role and as such, the script should reflect the writer’s knowledge.
Christian Blake’s books about the Seven Moments have been selling internationally since 2006. Writers from all over the world have been using the Seven Moments to enhance their novels, short stories, and screenplays. Understanding how to use the moments is integral to a writer’s ability to captivate an audience.
With The Seven Moments In Screenwriting That Really Matter free download, you’ll learn how to:
• Objectively Measure The Strength of Any Scene
• Elevate The Overall Quality of Your Script
• Strengthen Dialogue Immediately
• Eliminate Unnecessary Scenes
• Learn How To Harness The Power of The Seven Moments To Captivate Your Audience
Your finished screenplay sits in your lap. It’s your masterpiece, and it has taken you many long months (or possibly years) to finish. You keep reading and analyzing and trying to pinpoint any possible weak points in your story line. You give a copy to your friends to read, to co-workers, to your neighbors…and probably even your mom, hoping for their approval and input in case you missed something.
I am so confident that you will find this information invaluable to your film-making library, that I am offering a 56-day money-back guarantee! That’s right. You have EIGHT WEEKS to prove me wrong. If after eight weeks you decide that this book did not live up to your expectations, then I will refund your money, no questions asked.
Here is what I want you to do:
- Buy my PDF eBook for $ 19.99
- Read it
- Read it again
- Take a few days and think about the Seven Moments.
- I want you to sit down and watch your favorite movie. Pay attention to each scene, and watch for the moments when they occur. When you see them occur (and you will!), I guarantee you will smile. You are going to think, “oh my god! It was right there in front of me the whole time!”
- After you read the book and have watched at least one movie, you will be too excited to think about anything else. You are going to want to watch more movies, and see exactly when and where these Seven Moments occur. If you’re a writer, you are going to dig into your latest script and start hacking out the meaningless scenes. If you’re a producer or director, you are going to realize how powerful this tool is for you. With this knowledge, you will be better equipped to spot a great script long before your competition can.
Purchase the eBook right now from my secure server. You will be able to immediately download my eBook. You will be happy you did. I guarantee it. And you will learn what has never been discussed in the art of film making.
Screenwriting is a business! The audience is your customer! Give them exactly what they want or your script will fail!