As the music has developed and spread around the world it has, since its early American beginnings, drawn on many different national, regional and local musical cultures, giving rise to many distinctive styles. One of which is Jazz. Jazz is a music that originated at the beginning of the 20th century, arguably earlier, within the African-American communities of the Southern United States. Jazz has been very popular this days since a lot wanted a new genre to listen to. It is quite a complicated genre but then when learned, should be very interesting at the same time highly profitable. I will teach you on how to get more booking by simply downloading this guide. The Jazz Booking guide!
Learn secrets most Jazz Musicians will never know about getting gigs.
I want to tell you….
- Why 95% of all press packs sent to jazz promoters are disregarded.
- Why contacts on their own aren’t good enough.
- Why 20% of the jazz musicians get 80% of the gigs.
- How using Google Ads increased one jazz musicians income by 150%.
- How to use Parkinson’s Law to get more bookings in less time.
- How to get gigs while you sleep through the use of outsourcing.
- How to increase your return on time and investment when dealing with jazz promoters.
You know that getting ahead as a jazz musicians is just as much about who you know as how you play. Over the years I’ve built up a contact list of over 9,000 jazz festival directors, jazz club managers, concert presenters and jazz booking agents. It takes most people a lifetime to build that number of contacts with all the researching involved.
As a jazz musician you also need to know the best method and techniques for getting gigs. There is a way of building your career as a musician without cold calls and wasting your time emailing only to be constantly rejected. In order to be one of the top players on the international jazz scene you need contacts and a proven method for getting gigs. So with this in mind I wanted to make you a very special offer..
I’ve put together a Jazz Booking Guide free download designed especially for players like you. It’a comprehensive guide to getting jazz gigs and includes my personal list of over 9,000 jazz festival, jazz promoter, jazz club and jazz agent contacts. That’s names, telephone numbers, email addresses, the lot.
It’s cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars and over fifteen years to put together this list and guide and I want to make it available to you. I’m making the whole package available to you for $99.95!
The Jazz Booking Guide includes:
- 2,700 jazz festival contacts
- 2,200 jazz promoter contacts
- 3,000 jazz promoter contacts
- 54 page Jazz Booking Guide e-book
- Template emails and contracts
It would cost you literally hundreds of hours or a hefty agency commission to get this kind of information. It’s already had some outstanding results for the jazz musicians that have ordered.