Many people believe it is hard to learn to read music. It isn’t! In fact, learning to read music is a little like learning to read another language, but much easier than most languages to learn!. In fact, if you are reading this – you can learn to read music with just a little effort. This page is for those who wish to learn how to read music from scratch.
If you are learning to play an instrument such as the piano, guitar, violin, clarinet etc. you should learn to read music as you learn your instrument. When you learn new notes make sure you can read them on the music staff. Never write letter names under notes at this stage – this will do more harm than good and will not help in the long run.
If you’re sick and tired of being limited to only playing the songs from memory, then I’ve got great news for you. I’ve designed an effective step by step method to teach people just like you how to read music in less than 7 days!
The ability to read music opens up a whole new world of possibilities to a music lover like you. Just imagine how many new pieces you could play… and how much more you’ll love playing your instrument.
Knowing there are lots of musicians out there who wished they could develop these skills on their own, I put together a simple, powerful guide that shows you step-by-step how to read music, quickly and easily…. I call it Music Reading Made Easy!
With Music Reading Made Easy you will be reading moderately difficult pieces of music within one week (depending on our skill and how much you practice, of course.)
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn with this download:
- First and foremost, you’re going to get a realistic, effective, step by step method for how to read music in less than 7 days.
- I’ll cover all the notes, time signatures, rhythm, sharps, flats.. all the stuff you need to know and what to do with it.
- You will learn to avoid all the common mistakes and pitfalls suffered by most people who try to learn music on their own.
- I leave out all the confusing theory so you learn how to read music quickly!
- Music Reading Made Easy comes with a few practice pieces to get your started and shows you where to find more music you can use to build your skills
- Music Reading Made Easy is a great reference book for you to use when you need it.
- I keep the training fun and interesting (I hope) while I help you lay the groundwork for your music reading education
- Simply put… You will learn how to read music the right way without spending tons of time and money to do so
- I leave out all the useless, technical music reading jargon and give you the steps you need to apply reading notes to REAL MUSIC
With Full Program plus email support for just $37 you get unlimited access and email support for this. At less than the price of a one-hour music lesson, it’s a very valuable manual to own.
Music Reading Made Easy is 100% guaranteed. There is never any reason to worry because you will learn how to read music in not months, not weeks, but in just DAYS… or you don’t pay a single red cent.