Doll Photography can be a tricky subject. I know dolls don’t move, but sometimes it seems like they do, doesn’t it? Remember Chuckie the doll though! hahaha! Kidding! You had the legs bent or the head tilted just right but then the doll went and moved when you weren’t looking. Well, I can’t really help with the moving part, but I can share my personal doll photography process with you. Welcome to my guide, your personal photography teacher!
I know everyone has difficulties in this subject, lucky you, I will share it to you in this guide, everything you need to know to start your doll photography and to know more about your camera too.
This book focuses on what I’ve learned as a full time fashion doll photographer. It’s filled with full color photographs and illustrations to guide you through the process of taking professional quality pictures of YOUR dolls.
Here’s what you will get from this guide:
- You’ll receive several options for an easy-to-set-up photo stages, and I’ll show you my personal photo stage so you can see exactly how I do it. I’ve researched for the easy ones for beginners like you
- I’ll show you how to make your doll ‘pop’ out of the picture by manipulating your camera’s depth-of-field. It is fully illustrated in my book.
- You’ll see how to pose your doll for maximum dramatic effect. Within a few chapters, you’ll understand how to tell the difference between what the camera sees and what you see.
- You’ll learn about the software that comes with most Canon cameras (you probably have similar software, but don’t know it!)
- I’ll show you how you can take pictures while sitting in front of your computer.
I’ve eliminated the overly-technical aspects of digital photography, and deliver clear, simple methods of getting GREAT photos – with the bare minimum of equipment! Most importantly, I’ll show you easy lighting techniques to capture the very best pictures of your dolls.
When you invest in this ebook, I’ll provide ongoing email support to answer your questions personally. You’ll have a one-on-one tutor to help you when you need it. Don’t hesitate to ask, I’m always happy to help. And we can both learn from this experience.
This is a 44 page full color eBook delivered immediately via download . I include step by step printing instructions so you’ll end up with a high quality book. This book is in PDF format, which can be opened by ANYONE (Windows/Mac etc.) with a free copy of Acrobat Reader software. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, we’ll provide that for you for free as well.
Order now and start taking higher quality photos. You’ll get more money from every single auction! Get this for the cheap price of $19.95! Will all the things you will learn, you will need this.
If after reading this book you don’t learn new and easier ways to photograph your dolls, then I will personally give you a full and immediate refund without any questions asked. I give you a full 8 weeks to try the techniques laid out in this book, and if you aren’t thrilled with the results, you get your money back. You will get a speedy no questions asked refund at any point during the 8 week trial – just ask for it!