With the recent introduction of high-quality-low-cost software and hardware, the tools of music production are now available to the masses. Albums are made in bedrooms as well as studios. On the surface this is liberating. Anyone can make an album for the low cost of a couple pieces of gear and a software package. But, if you dig deeper, you will find that it is not so easy. Producing music requires knowledge, dedication, and creativity.
Knowledge is where this course comes in. No matter what kind of music you are making, there is a large set of tools that you will need to use. Each lesson of this course will demonstrate a different set of music production tools, loosely following along the music production process of recording, editing, and mixing. So what are you waiting for, get one now!
I’m Colin Callahan, a music producer and beat maker that has worked with countless top producers including Ryan Leslie and Tricky Stewart. I wanted to create a course that would help producers learn the skills they need to become a top producer in the industry. That’s why I created the “Music Production Secrets” e-course.
I’m not a web or graphic designer, just a dedicated guy who loves music production. When I was young I started learning how to use a digital audio workstation (DAW) and arranging and experimenting with loops. But I got easily frustrated because my music didn’t sound like what I was hearing on the radio. The solid drum tracks and melodic chord progressions, all mixed into one fluid sound. From that point on I made it my pursuit to learn everything I could to make my music that good. I went to countless music conferences, networking events, and learned from any expert I could, I was determined.
You won’t have to go through the pain and frustration I went through to learn all of this. You’ll be amazed with how little you need to get started. All you need is a computer and $49.95. I guarantee you will be making tracks hit tracks that will blow your mind within a week! If there’s one thing I could tell you that I’ve learned from the best is that with action and dedication you can achieve your dreams!
Here are some beats I’ve produced using the system I’m about to give you:
Skill Set of Top Producers:
- Drum Sample Kits : The secret drum kits that top producers are actually using right now
- Virtual Instruments : Top Virtual Instruments that will make your productions 10x better instantly
- DAW’s : How to get the most out of your Digital Audio Workstation or upgrade to the latest technology
- Studio Equipment : The studio equipment experts use to get hit quality beats
- Mixing Techniques : The Mixing Techniques top producers are using to get the crispy polish sound
Mindset of Top Producers:
- Networking : Where to meet and how to approach industry professionals
- Inspiration : 10 ways to get inspired this second!
- Motivation : How to achieve your dreams in less time than you could imagine!
And if that’s not enough, I’m throwing in 3 Free Bonuses!
- How to sell your beats on autopilot
- How to copyright your music
- How to license your music for film and tv
The music production process relies on your creativity. Creativity is a product of the mind and will stay there, unexpressed, until the right tools are used in the right way to share it with the world. If you have an idea in your head, it will take numerous steps, each with an important tool, to reach your audience. You bring the dedication and creativity, and this course will bring you the knowledge to make that happen.
I’m going to be raising my prices soon, so if you want to get in and save money, you have to place your order today.