Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning (reading comprehension). It is a means of language acquisition, of communication, and of sharing information and ideas. Like all language, it is a complex interaction between the text and the reader which is shaped by the reader’s prior knowledge, experiences, attitude, and language community. The reading process requires continuous practice, development, and refinement.
Ever wanted to see your little ones read to you? I mean instead of reading them their favorite bed time stories, they are the ones now reading your favorite ones. This guide will teach you on how your child reads with confidence and with more practice be the best of their age.
3 Surefire Strategies That Will Turn Your Child Into a Reader For Life!
- Intriguing Fairy tales: I was born in Wexford, Ireland, at the time when storytellers came to our home to share an intriguing fairy tale or two. This in turn gave me and my ten siblings a zest for reading. We took the stories they relayed to their attentive audience as gospel, and incorporated them into our childhood adventures. We read every adventure book we could get our hands on.
- Stimulating Books: The influence of the storytellers and reading adventure books certainly contributed to our wealthy and happy childhood. Not monetary wealth, as back in the sixties in Ireland that type of lifestyle didn’t exist. My parents carried that burden on their shoulders, while we carried on with our wonderful childhood. Our imaginations ran riot. Everything we did was an ongoing adventure, and guaranteed to be continued on the next outing.
- Captivating Voice: In our strides, we dealt with typical home issues, school issues, friend issues and a variety of other issues that came down the turn pike. But for some reason, issues never took over our mindset. The captivating voices of the storytellers and adventure books were far more important. Hence, our characters were molded and our resilient uniqueness was created. We believed leprechauns were out to bring us good fortune, the Banshee was out to bring us misfortune and Santa Claus was our Godsend at the end of every year.
Here’s What You Get!
- Over 9 hours of Audio
- 2 Beautifully Illustrated eBooks
- Total 16 Hours of Captivating Voice!
- The Rescueteers’ Christmas Mission
- Live from Nanny Reilly’s Free Download Attic!
This is a one of a kind product. It is also a wonderful and unique Christmas gift. Children will love it and so will you!
Don’t Miss Out on this Unique Offer!