Do you want to know how to play lead guitar solos like the pros? To become a great lead guitar player, there are many musical skills you need to develop and master.
Maybe you’re a complete beginner and don’t know where to start. Perhaps you’ve learned a few scales already and you’re thinking…now what? Maybe you’ve even learned a few solos by your favorite players but when it comes down to playing your own solos you are at a complete loss for what to do.
I understand those feelings of frustration because I’ve been there myself and I’ve seen and heard the same complaints from students that come to me looking for the answers. And it makes me happy that I can now share what I’ve researched for years.
Why should you believe me?
- I’m not going to promise that you will be playing like your favorite guitarist at the end of 5 months. That’s total hype.
- I have been playing guitar for 38 years and teaching for 25 years. As a student and teacher of the guitar I have dedicated myself to finding the best and quickest ways to get the results I want on the guitar.
- I have taught over 1200 individuals how play the guitar. You don’t get that kind of clientele and repeat business if you don’t deliver the goods.
- I make a full time living as a musician and music teacher.
Here is what you’ll be receiving once you download the Pentatonic Power program for free:
- 273 examples in tab and notation with sound you can use to play killer lead guitar now.
- Specific examples of how to use the licks that you learn as starting points to easily create your own endless supply of licks. You be the judge of this benefit!
- The mechanics of bending, hammer ons and pull offs, the nuts and bolts of creating your own style on the guitar.
- The little known way to use string bending that most players never think of. You don’t want to miss this one!
- You’ll learn licks in the styles of diverse players such as Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Larry Carlton and John Scofield. The absolute best way to add more variety to your playing than you thought possible.
- 2 proven strategies for playing up and down the fretboard (the common finger technique and the position skip)
- The top five most commonly used fingerings of the pentatonic scale so you can have total freedom to play any where on the fretboard at any time.
- Exactly how the five fingerings overlap allowing you to play over the entire fretboard.
- What polyrhythms are and how these simple devices can add an element of surprise to your playing.
- Learn 8 variations on the best thing to practice to improve your ear and technique in the shortest time possible.
All you need to get started is the decision that you’ll commit yourself to following each of the 150 days I’ve outlined in the course. Just imagine minutes from now what you’ll be learning…with 255 licks in tab and notation, 255 mp3 files to hear exactly how each lick should sound and a day by day lesson plan as your guide, you will have “Pentatonic Power.”