Remember weekends wherein you go out, take your home-built plane and just fly it? Isn’t it the best feeling ever? Seeing your kite flew as high as the sky? This guide will teach you how to fly it even if you don’t have any experience at all! Yes this is the best guy for dummies like myself. Let’s learn together and make exciting weekends more fun. Join me as I teach you step by step the secrets of flying a home built kit in the comforts of your computer and your home.
First of all gonna learn some basic things to know before you can even fly a kite. Home-built aircraft, also known as amateur-built aircraft or kit planes, are constructed by persons for whom this is not a professional activity. These aircraft may be constructed from “scratch,” from plans, or from assembly kit.
I Wanted To Keep Flying After A Crash… So I Decided to Build My Own Planes!
- I lost over $1000 in crashes over a 2 year period trying to find the right beginner plane for me…
- I finally found a mentor named Keith who showed me how to build my own planes from scratch!
- These techniques led to the best selling PDF ParkJet plans in the world. (Search “RCPowers” on YouTube)
- Since 2005, RCPowers has grown to thousands of flying customers with over 100 million views on YouTube.
Is This For You?
- If you have zero RC airplane experience but have the flying bug.
- If you’re looking for a handson hobby to share with your son.
- If you have spend hours searching the web for RC airplane info.
- If you have some experience but need to be building & flying faster.
Introducing The New Course!
- I’ve received thousands of emails asking me how to make RC airplanes.
- I couldn’t answer everyone so I put all my knowledge all in one place.
- If my brother asked me how to get into RC, I would point him here!
- This is the closest thing to having me right there with you in person!
How Many Planes Can You Build?
- This is a loop-hole in the system, you can make UNLIMITED planes!
- We show you what power parts to get and where to get them for less!
- Print out your plans, glue them down to some foam, and cut them out!
- Glue the motor and servos to your plane and you’re ready to go!
- Crashing is now ok! Just move the parts over to the next foam plane!
What’s The Difference Between
- The New Course And Previous Courses?
- We’ve taken the best of the best info from our best selling older Courses & merged them into the New Course.
- Merged Courses include: Ultimate RC Course, Perfect ParkJet System, & ScratchBuilder’s Beginner Guide.
- The New Course is pound for pound the most elite RC Course ever with new stuff still being added in.
* Have an older Course? Email us and ask about the new “Upgrade Package”.
What Exactly Will It Do For Me?
- What planes and parts to avoid at all costs and why.
- What the best scratchbuilding foams are and where to get them.
- The 5 household tools you must have to build and repair quickly.
- Which glues hold for life and which ones fail in the air.
What Exactly Is In The New Course?
- VIDEOS! Step by step build of the popular F-35 V2. See every detail in HD!
- AUDIO! Sit down with Dave Powers as he goes over EVERYTHING you need to know!
- TEXT! Chapter by chapter its all written out for you. Print out and take it to the field!
- DIAGRAMS! Elevons, V-tail, Flaps, Spoilerons, Gyros, 4×4, and more being added!
- PDF PLANS! F-35, F-22, F-18, F-117, MiG-29, & Euro ($77.94 value).
- Guarantee #1: This will save you at least $450 in parts and planes.
- Guarantee #2: This will be easy to use and produce results in 7 days.
- Guarantee #3: This will have everything you need to put on an airshow.
How Much Value Is In This?
- The New Course costs less than one Ready-To-Fly plane!
- The New Course costs less than few flights worth of batteries!
- The New Course costs less than a weekend with a certified trainer!