Everyone with/without knowledge about violin can learn to play it if you are just willing to learn. If you’re looking for online violin lessons for beginners, you are in the right place. Your all set if you have a stable internet connection (who doesn’t own one this day) and you can work without schedule (meaning you can have a lesson even if you are just free during night times).
This video-based lessons take beginners step by step through Suzuki Book 1 using the method I perfected over 10 years of teaching private students. My online lessons are affordable, flexible, very high quality, and come with tons of free resources to help you make real progress at your own pace. Bottom line: if you have an Internet connection, a violin, and a strong desire, you can get a great foundation through my online lessons.
What will I get from this amazing deal? What should I expect from it?
- Are affordable. You get high-quality instruction from an experienced teacher for a fraction of the cost of in-person lessons.
- Save you travel time. Remember, an in-person lesson isn’t just 30 minutes. It’s 30 minutes plus travel time, and that’s time that could be used for practicing or other things in your busy life.
- Let you set the schedule. With Red Desert Violin, you can take a lesson when and where you want, fitting your violin around the other priorities in your life. You can even repeat lessons when you need a review.
- Help you make real progress, fast! You don’t have to spin your wheels like I did for years, struggling on your own with inefffective practice time. My online lessons include a Practice Coach to help you practice smart so that every practice minute counts.
- Include tons of free resources and teacher interaction. Unlike some video courses, I won’t just turn you loose and wish you good luck. I will personally answer all of your questions, and you’ll find tons of helpful resources in the members area.
With online lessons from Red Desert Violin, you get:
- Video-based lessons in logical sequence from novice through Suzuki Book 1
- Practice tips and assignments to keep you on track
- Red Desert Violin’s unique Practice Coach feature
- Free interaction with me and other students through the comments section
- Free downloadable piano accompaniments (MP3) of all the songs in Suzuki Book 1
- Tons of helpful resources, such as a Q & A archive to answer questions frequently asked
All for US$47 per month! Your credit card will be billed once for $47 when you sign up, then every 30 days after that for six more months. Cancel anytime.
And with our money-back guarantee, you can start to learn violin risk free!
If you give it a try and find that it’s not working for you for whatever reason, you can cancel any time you wish, and you will not be billed again. If you would like to request a refund, you must request it within the first 60 days of your enrollment.