A bead is a small, decorative object of various shapes & sizes, of material, such as glass, plastic, or wood, being solid or hollow, but usually pierced for threading or stringing. Beads can be woven together with specialized thread, strung onto thread or soft, flexible wire, or adhered to a surface (e.g. fabric, clay).
You’ll discover all types of exciting tips and information about beads. From their history and origin … to what supplies you’ll need for your projects. From how to source beads (easily and inexpensively) … to the types of threads you should avoid!
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in “The Complete Bead Guide Free”:
- Which types of beads have protective or healing properties (do you suffer from toothaches? Find out which type of beads can be made into necklaces to make your teeth more durable!)
- Where to find bead sources near you no matter what country you live in (Chapter #3)
- Where to see the best beading tradeshows in the country (this is where you pick up that extra “edge” for your projects)
- How different beads are made and what processes are used to make them
- How to quickly and easily identify various types of beads (everything from basic to fancy styles)
- Want to know what length is a #5 bugle bead? Use the charts in the book to quickly help you choose which shapes and sizes you should use in all your beadwork projects
- Tips for choosing the right types of string, thread and wire (includes a section on types of threads to avoid)
- What types of devices to use for creating knots
- Which needles are best for certain types of beadwork
- Where to find lots of FREE bead patterns – complete with instructions!
- Using beads in Knitting and Crocheting projects
- Beading Stitches and Techniques
- How to store and care for your beads
- Includes a glossary of bead terms, reference lists and directories ..
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
How much is this gonna cost me? I know with this kind of material it may cost thousands and you might not afford it. No worries! Order “The Complete Bead Guide” before midnight Thursday, July 11, 2013 and get your copy at the low price of only $14.95 (Plus great bonuses valued at over $109).
No matter what, however, it’s still a bargain for you. In fact, some people who have already purchased and read “The Complete Bead Guide” told me they would have gladly paid around $40 for the information contained in the book. That’s why I plan to raise the price of the book as soon as I recover my initial investment. So what are you waiting for? Don’t wait for July 11, 2013, get one now and you might miss this once in a lifetime chance of owning this type of guide.
Guaranteed you will get a refund if your not happy with what you’ll receive. If you’re not happy with “The Complete Bead Guide free download” for any reason whatsoever, you get your money back in full.