So who wants to learn how to sing? Who wants to learn how to sing with more control? Who wants to understand his/her own voice better, to be a more confident singer with more flexibility and better endurance? Welcome to the The Middle Voice Method (MVM): A Complete Vocal Coaching System. I will be giving you 7 lessons on the basics of singing and 10 advanced vocal lessons that tackle the 10 most common problem singers face.
I don’t sing before, yes, I admit! It took me years to learn how to sing, after practicing for years I can say I am an expert. Wow! But then as I sat down one morning, I have learned that most I mean everyone is hooked with Youtube and other video sites, I might as well teach through recording videos. A little light showed up and asked myself that I should really do that thing, I should record and post my video online. Then I researched for months and came up with this Vocal Coaching System, thanks to the cyberworld.
Welcome to the The Middle Voice Method (MVM): A Complete Vocal Coaching System. I will be giving you 7 lessons on the basics of singing and 10 advanced vocal lessons that tackle the 10 most common problem singers face.
You will learn:
- Easy to use vocal exercises to warm-up and workout your voice
- Individual vocal workout and warm-up exercises for men and women
- Exercises to expand your range, strengthen your voice, learn to sing in tune, how to use vibrato, how to sing through your “break” and much more
Here is an overview of the audio lessons; lessons that students of this method pay $100/hour or more to learn. You will grow as a singer like never before. Take a look at the thumbnail sketches of these great lessons.
- Introduction to the Middle Voice Method
- Breath Support and Control; Belly Breathing
- Vocal Registers: Head, Chest & The Middle Voice
- Expanding the Range
- Middle Voice: The Blend of Head & Chest Voices
- Understanding and Using Vibrato
- Vocal Care Tips for Singers
Are you ready to get started? Are you ready for an adventure? A new singing voice awaits you. Learn the technique and sing the exercises. Don’t be discouraged if the exercises feel strange at first. Just be faithful to work-out your voice with them. It won’t be long before the light bulb goes off and you are singing with confidence in your Middle Voice.
As an added bonus, we have included an informative and insider look at the practical tools you need to be a great singer; strategies and information that can help you get a jump on the competition from talent shows to getting gigs. Chapters include the following:
- American Idol Auditions
- Vocal Cords
- What to Sing: The Identity Crisis
- The Talent Show
- Singers Wanted: How to Get Singing Jobs
- Vocal Technique: If I Learn to Classical Vocal Technique, Will I Be Able to Sing Any Style Well?
- Improve Your Singing Range
- Vocal Exercises
- Become a Singer/Songwriter
- How to Sing the High Notes
If you are not 100% satisfied with The Middle Voice Method free download, we will refund your purchase price in full for up to 60 days. That’s right, you have a full 60 days to try it out and see if you are not making progress in your singing voice. We are so confident in the techniques taught in The Middle Voice Method, that we KNOW you will improve. So, take it for a test drive for a full 60 days!
Get this all for the total of $39! What more can you ask for!