Eventually, your daily exercise routine should include blocking and rolling all the major and minor triads, ascending and descending one octave (or more if you’d like), and gradually developing a faster tempo (use your metronome). Over time (several months, perhaps), you should be confident enough to play your triads at a steady 100 to 160 beats per minute, playing quarter-notes while blocking, and triplets (three notes per beat) while rolling.
Become familiar with as many chords and scales as you can and your piano-playing abilities, as well as your understanding of the music you are learning, will continually grow. The more chords and scales you have mastered, the more you will feel confident and comfortable at the piano, the more difficult and diverse the music you can handle. Essentially, with more and more chords and scales comes more and more piano mastery. So learn them in all their forms: root position, inversions, arpeggios, patterns, hands-sparately, hands-together.
There are 7 reasons why you should own this talking chord chart:
- You’ll learn all the major, minor, diminished, augmented, 6th, minor 6th, 7th, and major 7th chords! 96 chords in all!
- You’ll hear every single chord played, so you’ll be training your ear to hear different chord types!
- I hold your hand and talk you through every single chord — all 96 of them. You’ll hear me play each chord, explain each chord, and even show you how to invert and arpeggiate chords. (Are there only 96 chords? No — there are many more, and maybe someday I’ll make another talking chord chart with more advanced chords. But with these 96 chords you can play literally 99% of all the songs in the world!)
- It’s cheap! It’s not $100. or $75. or even $50. Take a look at the price! It’s only 39 bucks! And no shipping, since it’s in an e-book format that you download. So thirty nine bucks is the total price — the price of an oil change or half a tank of gas. And the chord chart never wears out — you own it forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. And ever…….
- There’s nothing like it anywhere in the world!
- It’s short! Just 8 full-color sheets with photos of 12 chords on each sheet. 96 chords total. Nothing to read — just the chord photos and me playing the chords and talking. No boring lectures or any of that. It’s short and right to the point!
- You can download it right now — even if it’s 3 in the morning! No waiting.
The Amazing Talking Piano Chord Chart — not $100. or even $50 but just $39. — Total! And you can download it right now!
In just 2 minutes or so you can be hearing, playing and learning all the 96 chords covered in this “Talking Chord Chart” Click on the order button above and get started right now. You will learn the basics whether you are a beginner or not. You will be taken to a download page where you can download the chart and get going right away – no waiting. In an instant, you can get your own Talking Piano Chord Chart!